Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bridal Shower Invitations and Favors

I love creating special cards and invitations for friends! When my friend, Risa asked if I would help her with her daughter's bridal shower invitations and favors- I was on it! Here we are having our shower invitation work day. Angie and Risa are busy taping and punching. While I worked on the dresses.

I gave the Very Vanilla cardstock to Risa before hand and she printed the inside of the invitations before I cut the card bases. The dresses are made from Very Vanilla cardstock cut out with the Scallop Circle die then embossed with the Elegant Lines embossing folder. They're dressed up with Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper (from the Occasions Mini Catalog), and Basic Pearls. The edge of the invitation is punched with the Scallop Edge Border punch and the word stamp is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set and stamped in Baja Breeze ink. We finished all 80 invitations in one afternoon!







I forgot to take pictures of the shower favor work day. We had a little more help and managed to put together 80 cute little favors. This is a little custom made box that fits a pack of gum. I used Daffodil Delight for the box. Angie choose Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper for the front and we tied it in with the shower invitations with more Whisper White Organza Ribbon and a Pearl. The box is held together with Sticky Strip -love that stuff! - and the top is held closed with a glue dot.





Happy Stamping!


No comments: